Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How did I get talked into this??


Occasionally when Daddy won't be around for dinner we'll make pancakes, now termed our "Crazy Dinner". It's easy, relatively healthy and since Daddy doesn't like breakfast food for dinner, it's a Fulcher girl thing.

Last night, Kyle wasn't going to be home, so not only did Ellie talk me into a "Crazy Dinner", BUT she also talked me into eating it picnic-style on the family room floor. It was a whole lot more work for me (try feeding a 9-month old when she's not confined!), but they sure had a good time and cracked each other up the entire time....AND they both cleared their plates! I guess it's worth the extra effort once in a while to see them have such fun!

1 comments:

Kirk and Carrie said...

that is so much fun!
btw - I love the new blog look!!