
Thanks to Groupon...the day before school started, Ellie & I visited one of those paint your own pottery stores. Very cool! I am SO not the artistic type, but even I had a good time...once I found a very basic project to tackle! It was nice to paint & chat & plan our painting schemes.
Ellie did a Princess Tiana figurine and I managed a tall coffee mug. We were able to pick up our masterpieces this week after the glaze & firing process took place. I even used my mug for the first time this morning...pretty proud of myself! :) I would highly recommend the experience!
Ellie did a Princess Tiana figurine and I managed a tall coffee mug. We were able to pick up our masterpieces this week after the glaze & firing process took place. I even used my mug for the first time this morning...pretty proud of myself! :) I would highly recommend the experience!

0 comments:
Post a Comment