
August 11, 2010, my little baby girl started KINDERGARTEN!!
How is this possible?? Our journey to have children was a long & complicated one, so it is truly mind-boggling that I not only had a baby that I wanted for so long, but that baby is now a child entering Kindergarten. Wow.
She has done so well with the transition and loves every minute of school (so far!). She asked last week already why they don't have school on Saturdays & Sundays. I can't wait to remind her of that in a few years.
I am so proud of her and so excited for the experiences that lie ahead for her.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Hello world...here's my baby...
Posted by Cari Fulcher at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow I don't want to believe that the girls are so grown up already, I still want the chubby legs and the cuddling....oh well life goes on.
Post a Comment