Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our newest family member


Over this past weekend we adopted a cat from the Humane Society. The girls finally convinced Daddy that we needed a cat in our family! :)

I've never been to the Humane Society, so it was quite an experience. The work they do is amazing.

We adopted a 1-year old orange & white cat named Parker. He has adapted quite well to life at our house. After a visit to the vet yesterday where he was declared in good health, we introduced him to Annie. After a little hissing & back arching, they seem to be co-existing well enough. At one point today, I found them both asleep sprawled out in the family room about 3 foot apart, so they must have declared a truce!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well are you happy I finally figured this out and love Parker!!!
and of course our girls...