Dear Em ~
Happy Birthday to my baby girl! (In my head I'm hearing your favorite phrase -- "I not baby!")
Who knew two years could fly by so fast?! I had forgotten how much fun this age could be...but you remind me every day of the absolute sweetness of having kids. Watching you develop & grow this past year has been amazing -- so much happens from 1 to 2. A year ago you had a few words under your belt, this year you are counting, singing & telling stories. And, boy can you tell stories! You are certainly one of the funniest people I know. Whenever I think about you, I smile. You brighten my life in so many ways and I am so grateful you are my daughter. I look forward to the years ahead watching you grow into the sweet & funny girl I see beginning to emerge.
I love you lots ~ Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment