Saturday, November 7, 2009

Big Girl Bed!!







This past week we decided to move Emily to a big girl bed. It's actually her (upcoming) birthday present from us (since she's too young to know that's not a fun gift to get as a kid!).



She is loving the bed! She even wanted to go up to bed early the first night she had it -- "I go my bed!"



Suprisingly, she hasn't gotten up & come out wandering yet. A couple of times, I've gone in to find her awake in the morning 'reading' a book in her bed nestled amongst her pillows.



She looks so little in her big bed that when we go in to check on her at night, it's a little like "Where's Waldo" to find her in all the pillows & stuffed animals!

1 comments:

The Merschbrocks said...

Adorable! I loved it when Abby got her in big girl bed... enough room for all of us to read together!