We celebrated Ellie's birthday this past weekend with 2 (in the same day!) parties! It started with a Fancy Nancy tea party with her friends. We had a total of 13 little girls over for games, making "fancy" hair clips, a "fancy" fashion show and lots of giggling and singing Taylor Swift. It was the first party we've ever done for just her friends. It was a very cute little party and watching Ellie enjoy herself made all the crazy "fancy" preparation worth every second!
Later in the day (after a glass of wine!) we hosted our families for another, more laid-back celebration. It was a nice afternoon and a great way to catch up with family.
I can't believe I have a 5-year old.....wow.
1 comments:
Too cute! You and Jolie (my older sis) are fearsome... she hosted Olivia's 5th b-day with 14 little princesses. I am NOT looking forward to planning those parties but you can tell it's all worth it in the little girl's eyes. :)
Post a Comment