Sunday, March 8, 2009

My baby is 4...


Dear Ellie -- Happy 4th Birthday! I cannot believe I have a 4-year old! I know it's such a cliche, but where has the time gone? We watched the video from when you were born this morning and it brought tears to my eyes watching you watch & talk to little newborn Ellie on the screen. I am so proud of you and the amazing girl you are becoming. I love spending time with you on our "Girls Days" and hope you keep your promise to always want to have "Girls Days" with me even when you are "much bigger, like 12". I'll never stop being amazed by the way your mind works and the things that come out of your mouth -- like when you told Daddy the other day that you thought you'd "keep him". Ha! You are our first born and a long time in coming and for that you will always own a piece of my heart. I love you lots -- Mommy.

0 comments: