

Kyle & I and my parents were at the game on Saturday to watch our Hawkeyes pull off the upset of #3 ranked Penn State. It was so much fun. I have to admit I had wanted to leave at halftime because I was so cold and tired of the sleet hitting my face (our seats were in a bad spot!). But, I'm so glad we stuck it out (and moved to better seats by my parents) because that 2nd half was so exciting! Gotta love Kinnick on day like that!

On Sunday, we took the girls for their first cruise through campus. Ellie didn't quite get the concept that this is a school where you go to live and have lots of different teachers. That's okay, because I am nowhere near ready for her to actually do that! She thought the stadium was pretty cool, but wondered where the Hawkeyes were at 10:30 on a Sunday morning!
0 comments:
Post a Comment